Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July


I've been AWOL from my blog for the past couple of weeks as life has simply taken over all my good intentions.

Today I'm taking the time to pause and think about our great nation, founding fathers, and what today really stands for. I also felt the need to re-read the Declaration of Independence. I tried copying the document here, but the format didn't copy correctly. Here is a link to the document if you too would like to read and ponder the words and meaning. http://www.ushistory.org/Declaration/document/index.htm


Happy 4th everyone!!! Stay safe and enjoy the day!







2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Claire, so glad you stopped by & found me. Hope you and yours have a fantastic 4th!

And come back again, I'm always up to something fun.

Rhoda

Kim said...

Oh, Claaaaire...where are you? It's been too long since you posted. =)